In honor of thanksgiving, here are a few things I am thankful for:
– extended family who took me in for the holidays
– being able to listen to music
– animals (especially cats!)
– the use of a vehicle while I’m living off-campus
– scarves, hats, and mittens to block the Upland wind!
– AIM – to keep in touch with faraway friends
– my roommates here in Fairlane, especially Sara
– being able to curl up with a good book
– hot drinks on a cold day
– phone calls from those who are far away
– finding that perfect gift for my friends
– the ability and knowledge to write so I can record my thoughts
– it’s exactly a month before Christmas!