Thanks to Kacie for tagging me!!
1. What is the one BIG goal you hope to accomplish this week? Go grocery shopping. Hehe I have very small goals. I’m still getting used to the whole working full-time and 45-minute-commute thing.
2. What is the one household chore you do NOT like to do? Cleaning out the catbox. Or ironing. Or washing dishes by hand.
3. What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000? (all debts and bills paid) Hmm… so hard to choose! I think I’d buy my parents a car. They need a new one. Or my sister – she needs one too.
4. Describe yourself using one word. Paul’s input is “Hot”, but I think he might be the only one with that opinion. :-) So I will say “talkative”
5. What is the one saying or theme that you live by? “Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.” :-)
6. What is the one household item you can NOT live without? My cats. Does that count? Otherwise I’d have to say my computer.
7. If you had one chance to go anywhere in the world where would you go? Greece. (THAT was hard.)
8. List one person you admire. My college roomie, Tree. I am constantly amazed at her strong faith, and she has always been so encouraging and supportive of me. I love you, roomie!
9. What is one thing people may not know about you? I’m running out of answers to this question that I’m willing to reveal on my blog. :-) Um, let’s say… I used to be obsessed with turtles. BEFORE I was obsessed with cats! Imagine that!
I think most of my friends have been tagged, so I will just say to please play along if you want to! :-) Now I am tired and am going to bed.