Here’s a fun little thing that I got from Maria’s blog. Enjoy!
10 years ago, I was:
- On furlough in Marietta, GA
- Attending Cherokee Christian School for 7th grade
- Getting to know my best friend, Beth
- Learning to play chess
- Writing passionately about anything and everything
5 years ago, I was:
- In Peru in my senior year of high school
- Counting the days until graduation (I started at 365)
- Involved in everything: National Honor Society, Student Body Government, Varisty Club, Yearbook
- Feeling a bit lonely as my friends and I grew apart
- Getting my thoughts and feelings out in Creative Writing class
1 year ago, I was:
- In my last semester at Taylor, living in Fairlane, and loving it
- Getting to know some awesome roomies
- At the end of my Ropes Course, which was challenging for a fearful-of-heights person like me
- Spending fall break with Paul
- Visiting Mammoth Caves, one of my favorite places in Kentucky!
- Worked all day on a website redesign (I’ll post a link when I’m done!)
- Did laundry
- Wasted time on Facebook :-p
- Had a good conversation with my mom for the first time since she returned from Europe!
- Thought about cooking something for dinner, but decided on a frozen TV dinner instead :-)