more quick takes
Sometimes it’s easier to do bullet points than write blog posts!
* I’m still unpacking. I had a wonderful week, but it wasn’t ALL that productive in the unpacking department. I am still quite lazy and haven’t seem to gotten in the “I’d better get some work done now while Savannah is sleeping” groove yet. I need to learn to force myself to do stuff in the time I have instead of waiting until I feel like it.
* My mom left today for a two week trip to Germany and Turkey. I’m going to miss her! I always miss her when she travels.
* We finally got the washer and dryer hooked up today! Hooray! I was completely out of clothes for Savannah and had to break into the 3 month clothes. (Don’t you love how in just a week a baby can go through her entire wardrobe??) We had some issues with hooking it up, which is why it took so long.
* I have been trying to take a daily walk around my neighborhood. I want Savannah to be used to the outside, and the exercise is good for me. I even met some of my neighbors! That was nice. It’s sooo hard for me to force myself to meet people – my shyness keeps me from making that effort.
* The other day I put on a sweater for the first time this fall. It was a bit snug, and I thought to myself, “Wow, have I gained weight?” Then I was like, duh of course I have. :-) Pregnancy seems so far away! I have my post-partum appointment on Tuesday and I am looking forward to seeing how much of my baby weight I’ve lost.
* We went to the Atlanta Greek Festival today! They have good food there. We enjoyed it. We sat through a cooking demonstration and learned how to make baklava. I carried Savannah in the sling because I knew it would be crowded. We saw a ton of strollers there, and I was just so grateful that we didn’t have to wrestled with a stroller the whole time. Yay for slings! :-)
* I have been uploading pictures to Facebook and Flickr – not sure if I’ve uploaded the same pictures to each place; I think not.
Okay I am really tired and think I’ll head to bed soon! We’re going to attempt Sunday morning church tomorrow!
One thought on “more quick takes”
Love the quick takes!
Also…I know what you mean about old clothes being snug. Even once your weight returns to normal, your body might be a different shape for awhile. Mine certainly was! It’s like it took awhile for my hips to shrink up again. Crazy things!
Comments are closed.