I have a question for all you married folk out there. Paul and I would really like to get a nice, professional-looking album for our pictures, but seeing as our photographer has stopped answering my emails I can see that we’re going to have to put this thing together ourselves (I take back any recommendations I made about her… If you’d like to know all the reasons why, email me).
SO… that being said, I have started to research custom wedding albums. I do have all the high-res digital files, which is good. However, I’m not really sure where to start. So, here are my questions, and I beg feedback from anyone who might have some answers! Thank you. :-)
– How many pictures and how many pages are put into a nice, professional wedding album?
– How did you decide which pictures to put in?
– How can I choose between the different types of albums? i.e. library bound vs. removable inserts, Art Leather vs. Renaissance, leather vs. stimuated leather, small (5×5) vs. medium (8×8) vs. large (10×10), etc.
– Where is a good place to get nice prints made of the digital files?
– Any ideas for a good place to buy wedding albums? I’ve found a few places online, but it seems like most of them sell only to professional photographers. I’m just curious if anyone else has done this and has recommendations.
Okay that’s it for now. I hope some of you can answer these questions, about what kind of wedding album you got (even if you ordered them through your photographer), it would be most helpful! I have a vague idea of what I want, but am just a little overwhelmed by the choices out there! Gracias mucho. :-)