Today I did something I’ve been meaning to do for a long time… It involved spray paint and a project from my Young House Love (YHL) book! I gave our old brass chandelier an update.
One of the glass globes broke a while ago, so we took them all off.
I covered the light bulb sockets with painter’s tape so they wouldn’t get paint in them, and then I started with the primer. I don’t think this is always necessary, but since I already had the primer I decided to go for it.
I really like it! Definitely an improvement. I’m trying to take care of little projects around the house that will make it look nicer but not really cost money. I also majorly rearranged the living room, so once I get it clean then I’ll get some pictures of that. We’ve lived here almost 4 years and I’m just now feeling like hanging pictures on the wall, heh. :-) Our bedroom has had some major cleaning and it looks great! So maybe pictures of that next.