* We got a chance to play host to my brother-in-law’s girlfriend, who was on her way to Brazil flying standby and wasn’t able to make her flight. I picked her up from the airport on Monday night, and spent much of the day Tuesday with her. I don’t know her all that well, so it was really nice to spend time with her! She also entertained Savannah when we went to the grocery store, which made shopping that much easier. :-)
* My in-laws are coming tomorrow and staying until Sunday. Paul’s birthday is also Sunday. I had ordered his present and it arrived yesterday, and I’m excited. :-) I hope he likes it!
* So, today is chores day – wash sheets and towels, dishes, clean up the house. Paul is likely to get home late, which always makes the day go by slower.
* I refilled the bird feeder in front of our bay window, and have been enjoying the many birds who come and snack. I do not enjoy the squirrels who also snack!!
* Swimming has done a number on my hair – it is dry, tangly, and unmanageable. I need to find a good swimmer’s shampoo. I found several options online, so we’ll see.
3 thoughts on “visitors”
Well… I guess Paul will get to be first in line at the fellowship table at church this Sunday! :) I’m sure that’s foremost on his mind.
Yes! Are you coming to the game night/birthday celebration on Sunday night?
Ooo fun! What game night/birthday celebration?
But… Sunday nights are not party nights for me. heh Getting up super early the next morning + a whole week of work ahead = Sunday night party pooper Hannah. But sounds tempting!
Comments are closed.